Monday, April 11, 2011

Bisexual

I lay inside a black abyss
Only to be awoken by your kiss
Full of warmth, it gives me joy
Without you, my body would be a hollow home.
Only you can stir such fiery responses.
Your skin shines with your intensity within.
So full of emotion, so full of life.
Without him I cannot exist.
But I have to tiptoe around you, as your emotions will flare out.
And sometimes I fear you will burn me with your passion
But you don't have such a stimulating essence as She
She with her icy demeanor
For some reason, draws me nearer
Pale skin that glows with the radiance within
In your prescence I lose myself
Your being leaves a resounding echo
Your kiss, a hypnotic edge
She is my muse, my creativity
Without her I am nothing
But sometimes you turn from me, and I freeze to the core
And sometimes I fear i don't have you fully
But you don't stir such a lavicivious heat as He
The Moon has my soul
And yet the Sun has my love

No comments:

Post a Comment